Thursday, July 04, 2002

The simpsons are on late in the evening on Sky ! I've seen two new episodes so far this week. I took a long time, or seemed to take a long time to get off to sleep last night. Left the office just after 17.00. Sat on the bed eating an oatcake, heard a suspiscious noise, the telly crackled. Oh shit, thunder. Then stair-rods of rain. Well, carried on eating, waiting to see when it eases off. 18.20 still raining. So decided to call off the evenings fun. Was going to go hill interval training up at Matchmoor hill. Sort of thought I could get up a little bit earlier today and do it this morning, but the way I normally feel in the mornings; I don't think so !
So went for a drive over towards Halifax, Todmorden, over Widdop and meandered around Accrington, Rawtenstall.
There a shitty smell here. I think it is garlic from Mr. Smelly, mixed in with a little bit of fart, All these veggie-wanky types leak farts due to their unnatural diets.
Very depressed, as I have been for some days. Well, for what seems a long, long time. Had an odd dream last night: I was cycling up the M6 and dodging slow traffic by riding between the lanes. Came off into a factory and followed some guys through to get off the motorway into a services. Met wife & daughter who was having her homework marked & she got 1 out of 17. Which upset her. We drove off with me so mad at my daughter and wife mad at me for not speaking.
This is no doubt becuse I did'nt go to my daughters review of University options last night. Which is something else adding to my guilt/depression. Like not sorting a holiday out because of Joanne not wanting to go away. So we have fear of an economic downturn and no job, uncertainty after the take-over, family etc. Oh fuck it all, lets just leave early and go a long ride in the hills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home