Monday, June 24, 2002

Welcome to the happy world of Monday, where work is fun and the hours just trip happily by. Or rather just the reverse. If I had some cocaine, vodka and red bull then that may be the case. Hazel had to undergo an internal examination to find out why she shis blood. Painful, she has inflammation and internal piles, and a biopsy was taken for testing, well I hope its all clear.
So it is Christmas, and what have you done ? Weel it is'nt Christmas and I've done fuck-all. Except I finished off varnishing the patio furniture. Did a couple of steady short rides and had three early nights. So now I might undo all the good done by staying up untill the early hours, drinking in the bar of the fun hotel, The Swallowfield ! Where the bar staff are freindly, and the manager takes a water pistol to you, and as the night progresses the fire-extinguishers come out to play. Or so I hope. I also hope that some regular has a birthday. I might even pretend its my birthday, unless it really is. Then the boss gets a strippergram in to the lucky recipient, and the strippergrams at this hotel are no holds barred ! Hurrah !
So this evening I'm planning a hour or so of healthy cycling, then watch tv, then into the bar. Hurrah ! Might even buy a bottle of wine to drink whilst watching tv. And some crisps ? Ooh err missus, that will be fun. Cheese as well ! May do that too !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home