Wednesday, June 12, 2002

The plan for this evening is getting complicated already. Well went and bought reading matter (Private Eye & book on evolution) and bottle of Ozzy red, plus some SmirnoffIce as well as Crisps and cheese. So I'm set up. Then txt asking what time Trafford Ctr shuts up. Now its 9.00, but only having 20 mins or so to wander round is fine for me when I am shopping, but for a woman 20 minutes is about long enough to just look at a blouse. So I suggessted a meal maybe. I would like to eat at Tommy Nutters place up on the moors by Rochdale. I have wanted to go there for a while now, and with the work coming to an end here this may be my last chance. I suppose it will be pricey, but with certain of my fat colleagues putting in expenses for 80 quid meals, that is possible.
We'll see. I'd rather just get smashed. Now I suppose we could wander round the shops for 30 mins, then back to the hotel. Maybe I could pick her up and drop her home tomorrow morning. We'll see. Just wait too see what she thinks of my meal plans first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home