Thursday, June 06, 2002

Thursday. At Horwich. 'working'. Well, reading my mails & checking out hotel rooms on the web. And doing bits of work. I really am fed up with being in this office and the work I am doing, or rather supposed to be doing. Just heard about someone I knew thats now contracting and is also fed up. They think they're having a mid-life crisis (at 34, I doubt it, not old enough). That can't be right, I'm the one having the mid-life crisis round here. Now my ears seem to be clogged with wax again. This happened a year ago. Well, spent Monday and Tuesday decorating my daughters room in a rather nice shade of light purple for 3 walls, with a terracotta ? on the window wall. It looks fairly good. Even though she has now put posters and a big framed photo of 'Cisco up, it still looks good. She seems to have inherited my taste at least. Son has got over mashing up his elbow and is keen to get riding again. Now hes happily showing off his scabs. Well last night I tried to get in touch, suspect that her freind did'nt tell her I called first time, and maybe intercepted my message. Which shows the stupidity of leaving ones mobile with someone else. Thats something I would never do. Now I think I had better get myself a personal mobile, this thing has got too hairy for stuff to go through the company mobile. And, you never know who may pick it up in the office. Message late last night that she is trying to contact me. Turned it off after midnight. Good thing too. A call at 0030 would be odd.
Training update; have'nt done any. Did an easy 14 on Tuesday evening, and an easy 11 yesterday morning. Was going on the club bash, but it absolutely pissed down yesterday evening, as well as being bloody cold. So nothing now until Sat, then race on Sunday. If I feel up to it. After my pathetic attempt on Sunday I had better stick to tiddleywinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home