Friday, May 24, 2002

This whole week, apart from Monday, I have been off the bike. The first time this season I have had a break. After Sunday I should have realised how tired I was. Now my problem is I can't be sure when my HR is back to normal as drinking Tuesday, Wednesday and yesterday nights combined with little sleep has no doubt thrown my HR up. I also suspect my blood pressure is up, which is work-stress related. As in this crap project. It should be all up and running now but there are problems with the web-enabling stuff. I cant sort it, I don't have that level of technical skill.
Last night H came ! And a good night it was. Interesting talk about old schools. Harry H Corbett of Steptoe & Son went to Sharston Secondary School in Manchester, I always thought he was a cockney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home