Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Part two never came. Fell asleep due to sonorific effects of red wine.
Would have been something along the llines of armchair worship. 'Armchair', 'armchair' we would cry as we bowed to venerate the object of our worship, the mighty abandoned armchair. What would have been the fate of that discarded item of furniture ? What was its enentual fate after its descent into the canal ? Did Dennis really set fire to that cable reel and roll it down the road ? Just how effective was a full-face motorcycle helmet at warding off punches ? did I really fight those lads that laughed at us wobbling along on the tandem ?
Whatever happened to that tandem, did we abandon it it did it make its way back to someones house ?
Todays Tuesday, todays Tuesday. Tuesdays ? Roast Beef ? I can't remember, the song was by the Small Faces ?
Recently posted Blog is 'Got God'. Nope, I've not got god. A long time back I started reading the bible, and read all of the new testament over the space of a couple of years. This was partially something I decided to do, and one of my freinds, Mick, also started around the same time. Well, what a surprise when he went off with the children of god, a sisister religious cult that lured young men into its clutches by using its women members to have sex with the lads. So they here hookers for jesus. And it worked. I don't know how they got the women, but I sure know how they got the men. His parents tried to get him back, well he was over 18 so legally his own master. He took my neat frame rucsac with him, and some photos of our cycling tours I would have liked to keep.
Anyway, about god, hes gone off on holiday to another galaxy. Are people that find god just sad misfits looking for a purpose in life ? Or are people such as myself with no faith or beliefs the misfits ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home