Friday, May 10, 2002

I posted such a profound and deeply moving blog yesterday evening, but the internet pixies seem to have stolen it.
Therefore after the the intellectual effort of last night I am all washed out now. To say nothing of being hungover. I don't know what has happened to my system, last year I could drink vodka until 4 am with only a moderate hangover. Now I can only seem to do 2 am, then I lapse into unconsciousness, wake up at 5 am and sit on my glasses, breaking them. So now I am sitting in this here office next to Tourettes Syndrome Boy with a bad stomach and sellotape holding my specs together. Tourettes Syndrome Boy is giving off an odour of garlic, the stupid middle-class ponce. I wonder if I smell of rancid alcohol ? I do hope so. Some days he smells so bad, I wonder if some middle class folks bathe in garlic to ensure that authentic 'we've been eating proper food' smell ? His missus is some sort of college teacher, so they are well up in the middle class league table. Hey, how is my name appearing again ? Lets get rid of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home