Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Monday. Sorry no, Tuesday. Had an enjoyable bottle of Hoegaarden and some Spanish red called 'inferno' last night. And too many crisps. I don't know which was worse for me; the crisps or the wine. Spending today in the office for a change. To show my face. I planned this so as I could pick up my new car, hopefully today, or tomorrow, but it was not to be. Thursday is when the car will be ready. So thats fucked up my plans for the week. Which was, work at home tomorrow, up North Thursday morning. Now I'll have to go up North late Thursday morning, meaning I arrive late at IR. That is a pain. Might stay in Manchester on Thursday, at a serviced apartment. This is something like a US residence inn. Stayed at a Marriotts residence inn in Sacramento a few years back and they were very good. So I suppose its safe to assume these are similar. With a bedroom, bathroom, living area and a self catering kitchen it seems good. If only there was one out of central Manchester. There is secure parking too, which is usefull. The last night I stayed in Manchester my car was broken into in the multi-storey car park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home