Thursday, April 25, 2002

Just to add, I did feel so disappointed yesterday evening. Here a useful phrase I should use soon; 'I don't belive you'.
Lets just repeat that to myself to help remember it; 'I don't belive you'.
Try it again, this time out loud; 'I don't belive you'.
Now I've said it and written it, I should have no trouble in using it when its needed.
In relation to what ? To H of course, the mysterious 'yes tomorrow is a date', or 'lets meet up later to talk' or 'we must talk' or
'yes a meal would be nice'. Oh yes, the meal came off, but I choose the crappy resturant at Middlebrook, the New Orleans Experience or some similar crappy name. Now I notice its closed, when we eat there I think there were just 2 other people eating, and a bout 6 people in the bar downstairs.
Should have gone to Tommy Nutters place out on the moors near Rochdale as I keep promising. That would have been very impressive.
She would be impressed, I would feel good eating somewhere decent, the last time was in the DeVeres. No ! The last time was in the Rowhill Grange when I eat, I think, home grown mushroom soup and then felt pretty sick, or was that a few years back ?
Just by way of an experiment I think I'll send a msg inviting her to a meal at Tommy Nutters (He was on tv last night ). Just to see the reaction.
I can gues what it will be; lets try it now..... If I get a yes, I'll be a. very surprised, b. in the shit as I have'nt checked if they have a table, c. In for a drive as I said I'd do the driving.

I had a migrane as I left for my ride last night, it went after about 2 miles, now was it the exercise or would it have gone anyway ? This was a migrane of the sparkling little crescent in my left hand eye type. Now I had a slight headache this morning, this may have been down to excess alcohol yesterday evening or may have been a consequence of the migrane. I took some paracetamol, result; no more headache, but it may have gone of its own accord anyway. Had 2 bacon sandwiches for breakfast, so felt bloated up until 10 minutes before luch, when I felt hungry enough for a bacon and brie ciabatta. Why brie ? Why ciabatta ? Why not just a toasted cheese and bacon roll ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home