Wednesday, May 22, 2002

So here I am sitting in a posh hotel, wearing designer punk gear. To wit Versace jeans, Levis jacket and a British designer shirt with the word 'destroy' written down each sleeve. Almost made the mistake of buying a nice black designer shirt yesterday. Untill I remembered I had a DKNY black shirt sittin in the wash basket at home. Which the lazy trout won't wash because the label says hand wash and I have to wash all my hand wash stuff myself. By hand. Would Hazel wash 'em for me ?
Tiredness really kicked in last night. Legs were so sore. Don't know if that was due to caving exploits or wandering around Selfridges ogling designer clothes for 2 hours.
Went to Solihull and swopped hire Vauxhall Vectra for trusty old Volvo. Getting to almost like the Volvo now.
Hazel was coming over but did'nt. Like last night. Not sure why not last night, but 2mrow she is off to Scotland so OK. If she would only be up front and admit she is tired/getting up early/just don't want to see me. Instead of which we go through an odd ritual of unanswered text mssgs, unanswered calls, cuttinmg me off when I get through and so on. I'm still trying to get an anti car-jacker thing. Worried now, well when I get my car back from repairers, will be. Lots of people driving nice cars have had their car stolen br car-jackers in Bolton & Manchester recently. If it does happen, lets hope that some of Hazels freinds can get my car back !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home