Friday, May 31, 2002

Friday. Eve of another slogging stage race. Yesterday evening did a steady 27 miles around Winter Hill. I sort of considered going on the bash but really just needed a steady ride after training hardish on the bash on Tuesday, and sprint training on Wednesday.
It did'nt exactly rain on me but I rode through places where there had just been heavy showers as I could see one or two in the distance. The effect was the same as being in a shower. The effect led to me having to wash the grit and shit out of my shorts and socks. Then I cleaned my wheels in the bath which left a tide mark of that grey gunge made by wet, road muck and brake blocks. Had a go at cleaning off this mark from the bath this morning and banged the inside of my elbow on a bath handle. Did'nt hurt, but straight off I had pins and needles running down my arm and I felt like sitting down, a very odd sensation. If I had'nt have banged my elbow I would have thought it was a thrombosis. Ugh, not a nice thought. My elbow still a bit sore now, an hour later. I hope its all better for tomorrows little outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home