Friday, July 05, 2002

Oh shit I'm so depressed today. The week I came 2nd in the club in a time trial and had such an enjoyable cross-country ride around the hills in the Dales seems an age away. Yesterday evening I walked out the door to put my shoes & helmet on in the car and it started raining. I sat in the car and watched torrential rain, waiting for it to stop. After 20 minutes it hadn't stopped but slowed down, so just went out and got wet. Got to the hill at the top of Malkinson ? And did my first sprint and felt like crap. Maybe too high a gear, maybe my mental state is affecting my riding. Who the fuck knows ?
That 'pinging' feeling of fitness seems to have gone. So it looks like I am here until the document processing software is installed and up running live. Hoo-fucking-ray. They aren't going to pay any extra for me to stay either. So I'm not earning any money for us, but if wasn't doing this I wouldn't be earning any anyway.
At 9.30 I decided to go and have a couple of pints. so I did. 3 and a half to be exact. Slept OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home