Monday, July 08, 2002

Monday, so, another day of work ? Yes, and no ! As at the end of last week I was so pissed off with working in Horwich I decided today and Tuesday I will be 'working at home' an IT euphanism for doing sod-all at home. And as David is in a concert at his school tonight I needed no further reason to not drive up North.
So this morning I ambled downstairs, watched tv news. The fact the M6 was shut as the police shot someone there this morning cheered me up, as normally I would be sitting in the 'major disruption' this caused around M6/M62/Manchester area. Then I went and got some bread, made myself a bacon sandwich, took Joanne to College. Had a sandwich, went out for 25 really easy miles.
At the weekend I rode a 54 mile RR, finished in the bunch, tried a bit. Tried at the end but the roads were too narrow, and as I tried to get to the front cars kept coming the other way, which was a bit scary as it was winding up to a sprint.
This evening we're off to watch David in a school concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home