Monday, February 03, 2003

My first post Horwich blog. There remains a faint hope that I may return, a faint hope. But a hope nontheless. So here I am in Merry Hill yet again. Now I have nothing at all in the short term. Not been like this since 1998 ! I must check and see if I can find my diary from early 1999 as I didn't start recording my time on a spreadsheet until June. So I wonder exactly when my time in Horwich started. But I suppose its unhealthy looking over the past. But at the moment the past seems so very good compared with the present. But, I got my car back today. Apart from a worrying start when the speedometer didn't work and a warning light came on. So took it back, it was the engine management system not connected properly apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home