Friday, January 24, 2003

Friday. At Brieley Hill meeting again some of the people I last worked with four years ago, in the same building I last worked at in January 1999. How odd. Feeling odd, about Wednesday night, took H back home Thursday morning. Then I-R in Ireland said they have finished with me, despite 30 days left to run on the contract. I really would like to stay because of H, but lifes just isn't like that. Just drank a bottle of pils lager and a bottle of red on Wednesday and had a relatively early night and slept well ! Went to do a THREE HOUR turbo session last night but just couldn't cut it. After 20 mins, 16 mins, 14 mins, 12 mins I lost it. Did 1 hour 30 in the end, slowly cooled down. Then had an early night except for the twat next door coming in at 11.15 & putting his tv on loud, I banged on the wall and shouted. He didn't turn it down until 00.10. Next time I'll get dressed & bang on his door. I must ask who had the room next time. This isn't the first time, I suspect it is the thin Geordie, he is a bit deaf. Did an 'admin' day today, so left Horwich just after 9, up through Bromley Cross and over the hills, down the M66, M60, M57 and over Langdendale, M1, A38, Derby ring road to duffield & meandered through the lanes ending up at Ashbourne. Nice run, nice country.
Feel sort of off just now, probably because of the seriousness of my relationship with H and all it implies, the probable end of working at Horwich, and the uncertainties of working for this bunch where I am now. ho hum Now for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home