Thursday, January 16, 2003

Thursday. Last nights work on the turbo was horrible and I had no motivation whatsoever. So I didn't work as hard as the session dictated then went to the bar and stuffed beer down my gob. Then sat in my room scoffing wine, then back to the bar and hit Sm Ice. Result, a fairly late night, insuffient sleep, feeling rough today which will no doubt disturb this evenings session, which at the moment I just don't want to do. Fuck it. Fuck everything. Not sure how long I will be up in Horwich, not sure how long I will be employed when the work here ends. I did think I would be here for a while yet supporting, but now Paul is doing the local stuff, I think they wont want me. Fuck it. David is still ill, beginning to get worried about him now, its been since Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home