Monday, January 06, 2003

Monday. Called to see what car was at, the garage said Honda are coming along on Wednesday to look at it, and asked if I got it wet !
Cold weekend. Icy yesterday so went to Beckets Farm in the car. The we did a plod to Twycross island by Evesham, on the dual carriageway started steady through & off, on the return up the first hill me and Psycho dropped the rest, regrouped and the same thing happened on the next drag, this time Brian kept up, we finally left him on the last drag when he had to miss his turns. Worried all the time my freewheel would break as on the way down it wouldn't catch when I pedalled after freewheeling, so tried not to freewheel ! Took it apart, well took the cogs off, put oil in, then forced some lithium grease in. I think the freehub has to be disembled and cleaned & regreased as it has been through more water than my car ! Well had a msg from H on Friday suggesting we meet for a coffee, I agreed & we were meeting at Trafford Centre, but then she couldn't get the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home