Thursday, December 12, 2002

Hallo dear Blog, and it is Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday and that means a night out with the people I work for here. At yet another Chinese restuarant, this time in the bustling metropolis of Horwich. Tee hee.
Tuesday was a stressful day, partly because I woke up laying fully clothed on my hotel bed at 0600 in the morning. Why ? I wonder if the fact John stocked up the bar with Smirnoff Ice ? And the bottle of red I drank watching tv earlier ?
And lots of problems kept hitting me, combined with the knowledge that I'm picking up all of Pauls work. I left early to get back in plenty of time for the circuits. My repaired car arrived back. So I had to take the Volvo to the office on Wednesday. On Wednesday evening we went to see David do a terrific solo piece on the keyboard at his school Christmas concert. Excellent and he got a really good reaction from the audience ! The other acts were pretty good too, especially the year 11 rock group ! Load and punk guitar licks, drumming and dead-pan singer combined to make a sound as good as anything I've heard live. Strokes and Hives watch out. Well here I am again in the cold and frozen North. Complete with turbo, bike, extra wheels for riding on the road as my plan is to do a 20/30 mile spin early(ish) Saturday morning to clear my head after Friday evening. Probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home