Monday, November 25, 2002

Monday. Sort of eventfull few days since last Wed. Wednesday evening went and drank lots of beer. Until about 0100, not too bad. Thursday did nothing whatsoever at work. Making up for that today by doing lots and lots. Thursday evening eat a XL double bacon cheeseburger and tried to get early to sleep. Which I couldn't as I suppose the meeting was knawing away at the back of my brain. Friday nice clear drive down to Solihull. Met people from qad. Nothing really sorted, looks likely we'll keep our cars for the time being at least. Saturday off early over Gambolds, begings raining heavily, then hail along the road at by Lower Bentley, it hurt ! Rain stops round about Tardebigge.
Sunday off to meet lads but they went at 0900. Which turned out OK as they went over Snowshill, what would be 80 miles for me, too far. Just Mark Wilkes turned up later, so a hard 53 miles with him giving it welly on the hills.
Today, I've found the arse that plays crappy music loud, as he is now almost opposite me. Which is a pain as I've put on music with earphones, damaging my knackered ears even more. Arsehole, it would be that git, I'd like to kick his arse, real hard. Oh, and maybe punch him in the gob for good measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home