Friday, October 25, 2002

Friday & crap. Got a slight cold (wimp) drank 'till early this morning at the Swallowfield, now I'm guilt-ridden for once again abusing my body. Monday night was fun except I drank loads of bottles of lager. Tuesday I felt so crap that I rang in and took the day as holiday. Had a drive round the Trough of Bowland, nice moorland then into the office. Went to the fun filled circuit training and felt crap there. (word of the week; crap). Wednesday took Joanne to look at Aberystwyth University. I like it whatever. Nice drive there and back. Went past Devils Bridge going home, last time I went past there was on a YHA tour in 1976. What a long time ago, 26 years.
Yesterday just work. Today the same except I took car in for a service. Er, thats as exciting as it gets. Well, here goes, I'll say what I usually say, I must moderate my drinking. Har, fucking har.
Yes, again I will soon be going onto whatever training schedule my new coach sets. And at seventeen quid a month it had better work. But I will have to put plenty into it, including a sensible diet. At least I didn't scoff lots of crisps last night, just some cheese toasties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home