Friday, October 18, 2002

Friday. Wednesday I bought crisps and cheese and a bottle of wine. Drank 3 pints in the bar (Jarvis now) and eat a sandwich. Then up to room and drank the wine and eat most of the crisps. Disgusting. Oh yes bought a new pair of pedals and a rear gear for my training bike from a bike shop in Bolton. Good shop, lots of equipment & frames, cheaper than the shop in Horwich. Last night was going for a meal, (yes, just say where and what time) which as the day went on was changed into a later meeting at the Trafford Centre. Went to M61 services & bought a red bull & sausage roll. Went up to look at the clear view north from Anglezarke. The whole coast from Morcambe Bay down towards Liverpool. Arranged to meet later at hotel. That didn't happen which pissed me off a little. Tried an alternative arrangement but no good. Was going to meet for a coffee & I did say I would stay over this evening, but really I want to get home. Next Monday. Maybe. And sat and drank bottle of wine, then some lager early in the morning (00.30) in the bar.
Now I have coaching details to fill in for Mark. I hope this focuses my mind on athleticism and can slow my vast intake of alcohol. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home