Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Wednesday. I feel surprisingly chipper today. Which is odd, I've not taken anything to alter my mind. Maybe it was the endorphins etc. released during last nights 2 hours of fun. The first set of fun was circuit training; 70 seconds exercise then 30 seconds rest, about 12 exercises. The 90 seconds rest, then 70 secs on and 15 secs rest, to give us more time for turbo work. I was soaked in sweat. Then the turbo, 60 secs in medium gear, straight onto 60 in next gear, 60 in biggest. Then a 60 sec rest, then 70 secs the same, then 80, then 90, then 100, then 100, then 120. This must be the hardest turbo session I have ever done. On the 90 or 100 I kept it in the little ring. Then back to the big ring for the 100 and 120. My HR got up to 172 !
On Tuesday eve I drank a bottle of red, met H, then into the bar. For maybe 3 or 4 pints of lager ? I either dreamt I locked myself out of my room and couldn't find the keys, or I actually did. Odd, I had the same dream or reality last week after a heavy session.
On Friday we all have to go an meet Qad people at Solihull, to find out our posssible fate. I won't beleive what happens until it happens. If Qad guy says your future is secure I will worry, if he says we don't know until we see prospects, demand, what we can offer I will incline to believe him. Qad are not making much money and seem only bothered about selling software licences, not consultancy. Ho hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home