Friday, November 29, 2002

Well apart from the initial relief I felt of not losing my job I don't imagine this new way will be to my liking. For the past 4 years I have pretty well arranged my own life, the work part of it anyway. I feel thie guy now my boss won't let me do this. Is he going to want to keep tabs on me all the time ? I'm not going to work under those conditions, maybe it would have been better to get the redundancy money and gone off on my own. My continued income wouldn't be any more risky running my own business than working for that company. But whatever, I'll just sit tight, do my job and see what transpires over the next couple of months. I hope Paul isn't for the chop, that would be a shame to loose such a good guy. I don't care about Lee, I didn't really know Steve, and Vince never stopped talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home