Tuesday, November 26, 2002

The thing about my children.....
I just can't work my daughter out. I suspect her boyfriend has left or is about to leave college. Now this is pretty damn stupid, for two reasons. The first is his career, if he don't go on to take his A' levels and returns next year, he has lost a year of his life. Secondly and more to the point this will influence my daughter, she keeps saying she is fed up with college. I suspect she is lazy and the work is getting to her. Well it sure don't get easier. If she carries on missing time she will scrape through with poor grades. Just like me. Then get into a less than decent Uni. Unlike me, as I decided to go to work after a few months of XIth form studies. Or did I never plan to go ? Its all so long ago. I found a 1973 and 1974 diary, and I was surprised how often I skived lessons. So at least she is taking after me there. Which worries me, there is a lot of me she shouldn't take after, over consumption of alcohol, and other such poor behaviour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home