Friday, November 29, 2002

That was an interesting morning. Drove down to Solihull, felt OK about the day, but when I arrived I found we were all being called in to see our new MD and the HR manager. The first three called in were made redundant. That was very worrying. Then my boss said thats it, he can say now those that have gone are the only ones here to go today. There are two on holiday, so I wonder about them. Oh well, what goes around comes around. Back with pretty well the same bunch we sold off 4 years ago. So what a waste those 4 years were, in retrospect. But if I had got redundancy, 4 months pay tax-free would have been good, paid off my debts, bought a car, alp-top and mobile and set up a company and started at I-R self-employed on a big amount of money and no-one breathing down my neck, as I feel is going to happen in the new paradigm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home