Monday, December 16, 2002

Monday, Friday was a good night, wekll good in the sense of getting really drunk and making a fool of myself. Sung 'Common People' on the karaoke, danced and drank vodka followed by a fair amount of wine. Then I think I went to the bar at the hotel but went to bed early as my bill was only 4 quid, suggesting a moderate intake of alcohol. I did bring a pair of road wheels with a half-arsed plan of going out for a ride around the moors on Saturday moring but I forgot pump and spare tyres so luckily avoided that. I drove back across Snake Pass and down through the Peak. I think that is still my favourite area and must take David for a trip over Christmas. Sunday was the club AGM held in Beckets, and theb a VERY wet ride around Knowle, lanes past Hatton, Lowsonford. Coming back from seeing Dad I stopped at the little shop on Pershore Road that is always lit up nicely, bought some gold bows for the mirror over the fireplace, little lights and a nice gold vase, mainly to put the gold twigs Jayne bought in.
And a very strange dream last night; I was living somewhere (A hotel ? On holiday in a hotel ?) and I wasn't me, or rather didn't want to be me. but Jayne was looking for me, and set some private detectives onto me. So I tried to get away from the hotel, and along a slope ? A beach ? Some people follwed me, they were detectives. All odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home