Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Yesterday I left at 15.30, dropped laptop off at hotel, then down to Parkers. As I was going past Sandbach, it was 16.40, I began to think I wouldn't make it before 17.30, closing time ! I did though after a luckily clearish drive along the roads off junction 14. Bought their last Polar S710 HR monitor, for my Xmas present from everybody. So thats one less thing to find, all now is an extra little thing for Hazel, and something for Dad like a nice jacket. Then after my mad dash to Parkers I went off to the circuits, got there just afer seven, straight into a nasty routine; a competiotion consisting of 25 press-ups, 15 burpees, 25 sit-ups, 10 shuttle runs and 25 star jumps. What fun. I came last, all 3 times. 75 press-ups ugh. I was really slow as usual, but noticed I was the only one doing full press-ups, not just a quick arm-bend thing. The tubo session was bliss (well, relatively) after that. A 15 minute 'maddison' with Brian, followed by 2 sets of 30 sec sprints from a standing start, then a 40 secs. Then 2 mins 100+ rpm in big gear, 30 secs off, 2 mins on. Eurgh, then a 120 mile drive back to Horwich. What fun. didn't get off to sleep too well, ended up reading Seutonis at 0145. Think I got off about 0200. Eurgh. Must have an early night tonight, maybe go to the Trafford centre and buy Dad a jacket and other stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home