Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Eschewed the Swallow in favour of the 4 star DeV Whites last nigh. A little bit of luxury, I should have gone for a massage & back and leg wax while I was there, but that would have cost over �50 and I'm feeling a little bit strained, especially after spending �300 on wheels etc last week, then �150 on a new mattress for Joanne on Saturday. Bought a big bag of crisps and cheese and some carrots & peas, eat the lot watching tv. Woke up this morning & had to go for a crap double quick, I won't scoff so many crisps again ! Worse than too much beer ! Feel good, no doubt as I didn't knock back 2 bottles of red last night. Resting heart rate is between 45 and 47. Did a 'fitness test' on the HRM which is supposed to give a predicted VO2 max. which gave 62. It was 60 mid Dec. So I'm probably getting fitter. Resting HR is 48 this morning. It does seem lower at 17.00. Tonight is circuits & group turbo riding, Wed nothing, Thu is a horrible 3 hours. Not really looking forward to that.
I think H wants to see me again this week. David is better and Joanne doesn't seem to be coming down with it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home