Tuesday, January 28, 2003

So, my time here has finally come to an end, and I'm pretty sad. I've had mostly good times here, especially with the ability to quickly go to nice areas, the Yorkshire Dales, Peak District, Shap ! That was a long drive. I still haven't made the drive I have been thinking of doing to Teeside. I first thought of that in 2000 ? When driving across the Eastern part of the Dales I couuld see the smoke from the steel and chemical works on the skyline, and the faint outline of the North York Moors. Good memories;
1999; Groove Armada, climbing the 3 Peaks, first visits into caves, the road from Kingsdale to Dentdale, the road from Dentdale north, watching the meteor shower in November, watching the partial solar eclipse, Manchester & the Reform Club,
2000; Italy, seeing the Northern Lights, the Swallowfield, Atlanta,
2001; Getting fit again, cycling around Horwich,
2002; Staying fit, cycling around Horwich,
2003; not much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home