Monday, January 27, 2003

Monday. This will be definately my last week in Horwich. Probably. The actual contract was to 15th Jan, over two weeks ago so I have done well to be still here. Oh well, all good things must come to an end and boy, has this been a good thing. I first stayed at the Georgian House in July 1998 when I came up on the train, and stayed over until Sunday as they went live. Then back in Feb 1999 for a day, then late Feb at the Jarvis (Georgian House) then my life since then has become intertwined with Manchester, Bolton and Horwich. Imagine that. Even though I am leaving here on Friday I will be returning on the odd evening to see Hazel. That will mean paying out of my own pocket, unless I manage to get work at a North West company, maybe I-R will have me back for testing and re-work. Maybe.
The weekend was fun. Saturday was going flat out up a 1.1 mile hill, 5 times. I could have worked harder. Saturday evening felt low so had a bottle of wine. Didn't alter my mood much.
Sunday was a spin round Bidford, Badsey and almost to Broadway, then up the by-pass doing bit & bit at 25-26 mph, up the hill on the A46, urgh and a lead-out sprint to the sign for Alcester, 4 of us, me , Brian, Pic and Beans. Then a steady plod home, hard up to Weatheroak. 73 miles. Back at 12.50, had to rush a shower and collect Dad for dinner.
Lst night had a disconcerting dream, In house with Hazel in bed, and Jayne next door, had to keep telling her to be quiet, then Jayne came in when she got up and tried to hide Hazel behind me, but she sat up and said hello ! Jayne ran out, then I woke up feeling none too happy. Very worrying. I know where Hazel would like our relationship to go, but me, I'm not sure. Maybe leaving here is good, things might cool down somewhat. Probably see Hazel again this week sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home