Thursday, June 28, 2007

I don't hate tennis as much as I hate football, but I read that the final speech from Blair was cut off the BBC so as to start up a crushingly dull tennis programme. Ho hum, Blairs final moment taken away from his adoring masses so we can all shout 'come on, Tim'.

I am really crap, I must be one of the few people in Britain not to have had the call from Gordon Broon to join 'The Government of all the Talents'. My first act as Minister for stuff would be to ban football from the telly. My next act would be to reverse the Smoking Ban. I must buy a few cigars so as I can go to the pub next Monday lunchtime to break the law.

Weight down, by 2kg. So last week I was 90.5kg, now I'm 88.5kg. Only 15kg to go to bring me down to my racing weight. Ho hoho ahahahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blognor Regis said...

You've given me an idea. The Jan Ullrich's diet plan. He's going to need the cash soon enough.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home