Thursday, September 30, 2004

Blimey, what I thought would be a crap day has turned out better;
Shares are up.
Filled in my tax return (ARGGHH) online, and I am due a refund for tax overpaid !
Filled out my MSN personal profile and clicked on the online dating, filled in some stuff, and there are a few nice ladies of interest !
Blimey, might take the sting out of the whole Hazel affair.
A little bit like the hair of the dog, what made me bad might make me better. But, I don't know, I am not sure I should go into something new, and risk another emotional roller coaster, or worse.
Plus, Dad said he would give me �1000 towards any old stuff, primarily fixing the bloody central heating, which still isn't right.
So ! Life may be crap, but at least I won't be poor (until I get masde redundant that is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home