Friday, September 10, 2004

Friday afternoon.
Feel pretty well hammered emotionally by this week, the 'will she, won't she' dump me, does she care, do I care ? I do, I like to think that I won't care, but if she dumps me I'll be bad.
Anyhoo. I am tempted to pre-empt this and get in first. I simply don't trust her anymore, and I don't want to see her, well not at the momemt. So, what to do;
Dump her by text this weekend before she arrives back from Mexico,
Wait to see if the tries to contact me next week.
Ignore her if she does try to contact me.
Probably she just won't bother to contact me, so on Tuesday start sending increasingly bitter and nast texts. This is what I imagine will happen.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home