Monday, July 07, 2003

Monday.
Friday was just another day when I arrived back from a fun day in work and didn't ride my bike.
Instead I bought a bottle of wine and a few wheat beers. And drank them.
Saturday I actually went out and did a few easy miles, round Bromsgrove, Stoke Works, Hanbury and stuff. Mowed and tidied in the afternoon.
Sunday, collect Peter and off to Tysoe in deepest South Warwickshire on the edge of the Cotswolds so hills were involved. Felt good, finished in the middle of the bunch in the final spprint not even breathing hard. Which means I should have been at the front contesting the sprint. The only time I had to ride hard was when some twonk had his gears fail or something just in front of me on the hill, I had to go onto the verge to get past him and chase down the remains of the bunch.
Then Sunday evening bought 4 bottles of beer, sat outside and drank them.
Working in the office today and maybe for some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home