Thursday, October 03, 2002

No, yesterday Irish Mick had to go to Birmingham, so I was spared the horror of watching Bury beat Bolton by 1-0. So, instead, I bought some crisps, eat 'em, read Viz, then went to the bar. Again. Ended up finishing off a bottle of Baileys and a bottle of Tia Maria. Didn't feel too drunk, I made myself sick earlier on because I scoofed half a bottle of wine, crisps, cheese, and 5/6 pints of bitter. Which was all too much. Then followed by 1/2 a bottle of liqueur.
Tonight I suppose I will end up doing the same thing. Oh dear oh dear. The car Irish Mick bought is a Dutton.
What I should do next year is aim at starting racing later, and finishing later. The big problem is the weekend training runs tail off in March, so keeping my fitness building up is difficult. Thats if the weather was as horrible as this March, April and early May, with cold, wet, cold and wet combined weekend after weekend. And I got plenty of mid-week soakings too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home