Monday, September 30, 2002

Is this all there is ? Day afer day after week of grinding nothingness ? No ! There is week after week of this humdrumness, enlivened by weekends cycling, evenings of over-indulgence in sundry hotels (I must stay a couple of evenings in Manchester) and I should really get a proper coach before long. So Mark B. at �17.50 a month, thats for Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apl, 6 months thats �105. I know how to train (I think) but this year, I did once a week through Oct to early Jan on the turbo. On the club runs in Jan and Feb I really flew. The turbo did me good, especially the hard rides I was doing. Then the racing started late March, it was cold and there was always a cutting East wind. I rode rubbish. I never felt good, I don't know if this was psychological, physiological or what, but something was wrong. So it will hopefully be worth �105 to see if Mark can set me right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home