Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Here I am on Wednesday. Monday night, drank 3 pints in bar, bottle of wine, then innumerable bottles of Smirnoff Ice. Yesterday I felt like shit ALL day. Combined with the first document going live it was hell. Everything worked, except a multiple page problem. Left latish, rushed out to meet Allan Ramsay for a training session. went round the usual Rivington circuit, a fast youngster joined in, dropped Allan, on the last lap I just slowed down and dawdled round. Going back had a really great view of the Lakes in the North, and Snowdonia in the South West. Stunning. Plus it was warm, not too windy. After Monday this was truly great. Then rushed off to Trafford Centre to meet H. Wandered round, back to hotel. Had a bottle of red to wash down the �1.45 bag of crisps I bought from Selfridges ! And did some work, sent some e-mails to try and resolve the problems. I feel a bit crappy even now. Very hungry though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home