Friday, August 16, 2002

Friday, I'm in our Solihull office, nothing to do, done my monthly expenses. Oh I'm forgetting my tax return. Better do that soon. Then when I go I'm on holiday until Wednesday, 4th September, almost 3 weeks away ! Hurrah !
Wednesday I got up, luckily Tuesday evening wasn't a total session. Went out into Horwich, up the hill to Malkinsonmoor ? over Matchmoor, Belmont, over Hordern Stoops, down past Anglezarke and back to hotel. Cleaned up & left. Back home along A50 through the ugly towns around Stoke. Then A51 past Stone to Lichfield.
Yesterday I wasn't sure if I wanted to ride a '10 TT, so went out in the afternoon, steady hard ride around Burcot, then did 10 15 second sprints at Bittel Lane.
And, got some beer and we had a barbeque !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home