Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Yesterday evening I went shopping at the Trafford Centre, just to try and get a baggy pair of shorts with pockets on the side. Well I got 'em, fifteen quid from cheappo crappy clothes, but Selfridges had a SALE on with some very big reductions. Which shows what enormous mark-ups are on some things if they sell 'em of at 75% less and still make profits. For instance, that 'Destroy' shirt I bought costing �100 is now �50. A Versache denim jacket at �250 is now �77, and oddly some identical in all but some minor stitching details are �55. Whatever. I bought a natty 'worn' denim lacket for �40 and similar denim shirt for �26. New price �150 and �80. Make is Paul Smith ? I can't remember. Also did a very slow 13 miles at postman pat pace (i.e. very very slow). I must force myself not to push hard on these recovery rides. Sunny and warm once again, but wet and cool forecast for later in the week and weekend. Big shit to that.
Mr. MiddleClass next door has been bathing in garlic so my eyes are watering due to the close proximity of the odious get. At least it covers the smell of his farts. I suppose the family is vegetarian, just like Hitler was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home