Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Wednesday and halfway through the working week. Yesterday evening was dank, damp, drizzly, wet. So I didn't train. I drove out past where the bash meets, no-one there, not surprisingly. Bought stuff to eat, no crisps. Had a bottle of wine watching tv. Slept OK. I really should have trained yesterday as today it is pissing down. Er, no. Its eased off somewhat now. Forecast is for rain, rain and more rain with maybe some sunny bits, if we are lucky. The track cycling starts in earnest today from the Commonwealth Games. I'll be able to watch it on tv but there are no tickets left. If I am still here in September I can watch the World Masters Games. I must get a track bike, I fancy myself for the 1000 M time trial and the pursuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home