Friday, March 22, 2002

I feel goodish today. Managed to keep off the booze since Mondays overindulgence, and feel all the better for it, even though I was almost crying with boredom yesterday evening. I went out for a long drive to keep out the bar, which after the hard session round the hilly course that preceeded it, managed to reduce me to a state of complete knackeration when I got back to the hotel at 22.00.
I also clocked up 100 miles on the car and knocked the miles to over 84000. Not bad for three years. Well shes going on Monday and I'll be driving a Volvo of all things until my new 4wd arrives soon. A Volvo ! shit, thats the last thing I want to be in, stupid middle-classmobile.
And I spoke to H away from her minder, but was a short call, and she did'nt ring back, but I have'nt turned my moby on as yet, will do that now.........
2 msgs; One expected msg, one unexpected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home