Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Ah, half way through the week and where does that get me ? A few days nearer death, a few days away from childhood, less hair, more wrinkles and no more sodding wisdom. Where is the wisdom that comes with age ? Where ? I'm fucked if I know, none of it seems to have got itself into my head. I'm as stupid as I was aged 16.
Beer plus wine plus vodka plus three in the morning does not make for a productive day, or do much for my fitness. Well resting hear rate is good, 46, but weight is up a bit at 74.1 Kg, really at the level of fitness I think I'm at, it should be less than 73. I image that large bag of crisps and lump of cheese I just ate may not be good for fat levels.
My life is more complicated now with H. saying her friend is jealous of me. Especially after the flowers and card. Thats possibly because of MS, and worries about H staying around all the time. Well she sure as hell is'nt going anywhere with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home