Friday, March 15, 2002

Well Thursday evening was a very good evening.
Started badly, went up the road and into a cold biting easterly wind. Heart rate up to 150 right away, so started off pushing into 80% without a proper warm-up. This hopefully explains why every hill was such pain, especially the long climb out of Belmont over the moors to Rivington. Even though the wind was behind me I quickly pushed to 167, 95% MHR, so eased off down to 160 as I really should'nt be pushing things at this stage of my training, especially not in the cold. And it rained/sleeted coming off the moors, but was dry down by Blackrod. Which is nice.
Spoilt any good my session did me by going to the bar at 11.30 and getting through 1/2 bottle of red and 6 275ml bottles of Smirnoff Ice.
And today is Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home