Tuesday, March 12, 2002

1st edit of template seems OK, at least not evrything in my life is shitty, now to get that HTML book into play.
Wow, so I was able to edit the blog template, this hardly raises my life from drudgery to hope, from misery and doubts to joy, from a vale of tears to a haven of fun.
No, it just means I can go tap-tap-tappity tap on a computer keyboard without hitting too many wrong keys.
Problems remain, life sucks, but the alternative does'nt bear thinking about.
Just have to come to terms with the suckiness of life, at the moment, in the past, and for who knows how long (just try and say that after 2 bottles of a good red).

Thought(s) for the day;
Using big long words is'nt smart or clever.
Understanding what big long words mean is smart and clever, but no-one likes a smart-arse.
The best shape for bike wheels is round. This is from personal experience.
As is the smart-arse bit.
00:35 is not the best time to have a meaningful conversation, especially if I am just wakened by the 'phone after 1 1/2 hours of deep sleep.
I could not possibly commit myself to anything I said in a conversation at 00:35 on a cold Tuesday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home