Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Thought for the day;

I'm fucked, I got up early, filled up with petrol and went to the bike shop, spent too much money on nice new and shiny bike bits then drove up here to Horwich,
and started work. Now I feel fucked, my head hurts and I am having problems concentrating and I have to fix a problem before I go. Oh shit.
Anyway, later I will have fun at the hotel, beer, wine ! hooray. I could use some white powder stuff as well, but I am short on funds, so better not.

Better not as I'm supposed to be a clean living athlete. He he he.
Trained on the turbo Mon eve, oh boy I felt bad at first, the weekends training in cold and wet must have taken more out of me than I realised.

The session loosened up my leg muscles though.
Squeezed in 1 1/2 hours on Tuesday, hard but punctured and got chilled mending it and did'nt feel right after that, but is was a good session whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home