Sunday, February 17, 2002

Wahey ! Its the weekend, Oh shit ! Its Sunday evening and the weekends nearly ended and tomorrows Monday. Gloom and even more gloom. Think I'll have to get smashed on cheap wine and Vodka tomorrow night to celebrate.
Saturday was thick, cold fog. Managed hour and half medium pace, a bit too cold and damp to push hard. This morning was cold, but did a damn hard thrash along the Evesham by-pass, with Richard Bradley and Beans, who kept missing turns. Later on Bradley jumped off the front going over Ullenhall up to Beans and Pic who had about 200 meters lead, I closed the gap just when Beaans blew, so holding Bradley up the hill was too much for Beans, Once I got on to Bradley and Pic I was OK. Shit it hurt today, my shoulders ached this afternoon after the hard pull along the by-pass, maybe I need more upper-body stregth, I'm pushing big weights already in the gym, so maybe its just lack of specific fitness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home