Thursday, February 14, 2002

What day is it ?
Its Thursday and today is valentines day. Thats interesting, when I get home will there be a pile of cards waiting for me ?
Today I made a major advance in that thing we call 'work', to do with web-enabling and documents, which is all so boring I can hardly even write it on these hallowed pages, which should be devoted to fun and frivolity not the daily grind that most of us non-pop-idol-winners have to endure to put cash in our wallets.
And my weight is coming down to something like my racing weight, which for this year will be 72 kilos. Now at 73, so getting off that last remaining 1 kilo of lard should be easy, seeing as how I've only just started training on the bike during the week.
Must go now and send some valentine texts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home