Wednesday, February 06, 2002

Wednesday. Therefore half way through the vale of tears aka the working week.
Today I have to not only train a customer, but have got one of my colleauges with me to help on this project, and before he helps me I have to get him going on this software. This means instead of getting work done to help me on the project, I will be falling behind as I help him with the software. Work eh ? What fun.

Mystic Malcs prdiction of the day;
Pisces; You will develop an irrational fear of the letter 'U', and later on this evening you will be menaced by a man wearing a bear suit.
If it is your birthday today all of your friends will laugh at you behind your back, because your best freind pinned a 'kick me' notice on you.

Leo; Giant toads will fall from the sky, completely ruining your plans to build a garden shed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home