Friday, February 15, 2002

So it is Friday and another week of work has slid into the sewer of life.
Not exactly feeling too chipper today, spent yesterday evening in, the gym, eating, reading, watching tv, listening to John Peel then drifting off to sleep, where I had a nasty dream about wars with decapitation, no doubt brought on by watching Crime and Punishment where good old Raskalnikof finished off the old woman with such axe weilding relish.
Resting heart rate is 47, which is good, I had an over-large breakfast with toast, bacon, sausages, too much and I feel bloated now.
Another task for those lonely hotel room nights is to update my web pages. No, I'd rather drink too much good red wine than that.
Problems with FONTS and PDF today, of all things, which to anyone not au fait with computer-ease must sound boring, and believe me, it is fucking boring.
Oh joy, another 6 hours to go trying to resolve pdf font problems. It does'nt get any better than this. Maybe those poor sods in Cambodia after Pol Pots' year zero thought otherwise as they starved to death on a bowl of rice a day.
Ah well, back to the family this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home