Thursday, April 10, 2003

Thursday. Some trouble getting recent posts on the web page.
So this is what I didd; Went onto Settings, changed the date settings. Back on the Post page hit Publish, and all is now OK.
Yesterday evening went to Wood End for a bash with the lads. Hard. Ali showed his speed on the last lap with a ferocious attack on the rise just before the l/h turn, arghh, I nearly was dropped ! Tonigh I am supposed to do 6 30 second sprints, with a 20 minute warm-up and a 45 minute cool down. With 2 minutes in between each sprint. This means 1 hour 10 mins, will I be able to fit that in I arrive home at 18.10, 20 mins to change and out, home by 20.00. Thats too late, its too dark at 7.45. And if I don't make it because of traffic, no. I'll do the horrible alternative which is yet another awful turbo session, along the lines of 10 mins smallish gear, level 2, 8 bigger l3, 7 bigger l4, 6 l5m and so on. Lovely. Just think 5 or 6 years ago I used to look forward to going to the pub after leaving the office ! Last night was surreal, leave the office and 40 minutes later set off on my bike for a hard training session !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home